The International Security Observer is a proud partner of the Security Jam 2014 and invite you to join the global discussion. On October 14-16 you can exchange ideas with thousands worldwide and feel the pulse of global security. Join the Jam! Seize a rare opportunity to plug into a matrix of thousands of political and military leaders, NGOs, academics, industry leaders and journalists!
- Gen. Philip M. Breedlove, Supreme Allied Commander Europe and Commander of the U.S. European Command;
- Gen. Jean-Paul Paloméros, Supreme Allied Commander Transformation, NATO Allied Command Transformation;
- Anna Fotyga, Chairwoman of the Subcommittee on Security and Defence, European Parliament;
- Alexander Vershbow, Deputy Secretary General, NATO;
- H.E. Amb. Gabor Iklody, Director for Crisis Management and Planning (CMPD), European External Action Service (EEAS);
- Litha Musyimi-Ogana, Director of Women, Gender and Development, African Union Commission;
and many more Jammers in this unrivalled online brainstorm. This is your chance to bring real solutions to real security challenges. Make sure you take it!
The top 10 recommendations will form a roadmap to be presented to the new NATO and EU leaderships as they begin their mandate and tackle issues such as Ukraine, Syria and cybersecurity.
The event is held entirely online and will last a consecutive 54 hours. You must register to take part and registration is free of charge.
For more information, visit www.securityjam.org.